WRLH NO TEXTZONE CONTEST RULES
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be Virginia state residents who are 18 years of age or older, and reside in the WRLH viewing area, and if entering via Facebook, be an existing user of Facebook.com.
2. Employees of , Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Station of Charleston, Inc., and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television station WRLH (the Station), The Elephant Insurance, Gateway Hyundai, Geoff McDonald, and Papa Johns, Facebook, Inc.,Facebook.com, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies,any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible.The term "immediate families" includes spouses, grandparents,parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household.
How to Enter
1. No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per IP address.
2. To enter, log on to www.FoxRichmond.com and click on the No Text Zone link.Complete the online registration form with your full name, email, phone number, age, address, city, state, zip code, accept the No Text Zone pledge, and submit. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted. Contestants can also enter the contest through Fox Richmonds facebook page, www.facebook.com/foxrichmond.com,and access the NTZ online link. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted. By entering, the first 20,000 entrants will receive instructions to obtain an online coupon valid for one (1) medium size cheese pizza with the purchase of one (1) large cheese pizza at a Richmond area Papa Johns (no expiration date - just only one per registrant).
Online registration through Papa Johns webpage is required for online redemption purposes.
3. The contest starts on May 1, 2012, and all entries must be received by the Station by 5:00 p.m. EST on January 25, 2013 (the Contest Period). Entries must be received by Station by 5:00 p.m. ET each Friday during the Contest Period to qualify for the weekly drawing. Station is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries, server unavailability,cellular, wireless, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
4. Each Friday during the Contest Period beginning June 1, 2012, one (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among all valid No Text Zone registrations, for a total of thirty-four(34) weekly winners. Remaining valid entries will carry over to the next weekly drawing.
5. All entries received that are duplicate, mutilated, tampered with,illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries(including pictures) become the property of Sinclair Television Station of Charleston, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group,Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. Each of the thirty-four (34) weekly winner swill receive one (1) prize with a value of at least Fifteen Dollars ($15) as follows: four (4) winners will receive catering for 10 people by Papa Johns, ten (10)winners will receive Papa Johns Family Fun Packs which may consist of a water bottle, frisbee, koozie, or t-shirt and coupons, and twenty (20) winners will receive one (1) Papa John T-shirt and coupons. Winners will be notified of the actual retail value of each prize.
2. The winners will be notified by phone and email. Before claiming the prize, winners must provide their correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. The winners must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within ten (10) business days of notification at the time winner (s) claim his/her prize in person at the Station. The winners must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within five (5) business days, or does not sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility within ten (10)business days, then the prize will be forfeited, and another winner will be randomly selected from among remaining valid No Text Zone registrations.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. The winners are responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per contestant.
7. Sinclair Television Station of Charleston, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
8. Sinclair Television Station of Charleston, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
9. Sinclair Television Station of Charleston, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
10. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge Sinclair Television Station of Charleston, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph,voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at WRLH, 1925 Westmoreland Street Richmond, VA 23230 and on the Station's website at www.foxrichmond.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope WRLH, 1925 Westmoreland Street Richmond, VA 23230by February 28, 2013.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Television Station of Charleston, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Facebook, Inc.,Facebook.com, the Elephant Insurance, Gateway Hyundai, Geoff McDonald, and Papa Johns accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
7. By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against the Station, any sponsors, Facebook.com, and their respective parent, affiliates,officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrants participation in this contest.
8. Facebook, Inc. and www.facebook.com(collectively, Facebook) are not affiliated with the Station nor this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook.