RIR Giveaway Rules
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be Virginia residents who are 18 years of age or older.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WRLH-TV (the “Station”), Richmond International Raceway, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. One entry per phone number. Authorized account holder of the mobile telephone number associated with the entry is considered the entrant.
(b) To enter, text RIR to the short code 67336. Standard text messaging rates apply to all text message entries sent. Text STOP to 67336 to cancel. Text HELP 67336 for help. Entrants will receive up to 3 messages relating to this contest. No mechanically completed entries will be accepted.
(c) The contest starts on April 18, 2013, and all entries must be received by Station by 3:00p.m. EDT on April 25, 2013. Station is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries mail or for printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction, or if text message is not received.
(d) On April 25, 2013, one (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries.
(e) All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. One (1) winner will be selected. The winner will receive two (2) tickets to the Nationwide Series Toyota Care 250 on April 26, 2013, two (2) pre-race Garage/Pit passes valid on April 27, 2013, and two (2) tickets to the Sprint Cup Toyota Owners 400 on April 27, 2013 at Richmond International Raceway. The Prize package is valued at $510.
2. Winner will be notified by phone. Winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within one (1) day of notification at the time winner(s) claim his/her prize in person at the Station. Winner must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If the winner cannot be notified within one (1) day, or does not sign and retain the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, another winner will not be selected, and the prize will remain the property of the Station.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Winner must sign a W-9 form
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
7. Sinclair Communications LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Sinclair Communications LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Communications LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at WRLH- TV, 1925 Westmoreland St. Richmond VA 23230, and on the Station’s website at www.foxrichmond.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to WRLH- TV, 1925 Westmoreland St. Richmond VA 23230 by June 1, 2013.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. Sinclair Communications LLC, Richmond International Raceway and Cellit accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. Station is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.